Removal of fat is a difficult and sort of long procedure. Not all the areas of the body are worth for treatment and thus it needs a dermatologist’s advice before going any surgery. Not only before or at the time of surgery but it also requires lot of precautions even after the surgery such as taking proper diets and having proper routine, doing exercises regularly and wearing proper garments as well. Although precautions are not too difficult to follow but still some fail to follow these basic routines.
Fat reducing surgeries such as liposonix, cooling procedure, medications and liposuction cost in Thailand processes can only be effective if a proper routine and regulations are followed. If you fail to follow these rules, then this might have a negative effect on the treatment thus making it needless. Painkillers are advised for few days to reduce pain and further exercises are advised after one month of the surgery as exercise before this period can cause opening of stitches.
Important tips after surgery:
• After undergoing the liposuction recovery, doctors advise walking to reduce clotting as well as exercising but strictly after one month of the surgery. It is also advised to perform some yoga asanas to be in shape and this also cuts down the fat if it is accumulated in the body. A professional trainer should be hired to perform the job.
• Besides exercises, choose to wear a compressed garment in order to reduce the swelling and wear it with great care. It is advised to wear a cotton or fabric garment after the surgery as this would not moisten the skin.
• Besides moisture absorption, do not expose your surgery part to direct water till the doctor does not advise to as this could result in infections and could have adverse affects on your skin. Avoid getting into swimming pool or getting wet in that area, clean that part of the body regularly using slight water or just with cotton cloth. Don’t ever use any chemicals such as hydrogen peroxide as this may cause serious infections.
• Besides this, also take care of your diet and proper fluid levels in your body. It is advised to take proper amount of fluids so as to maintain proper flow of fluid thus reducing the risk of dehydration.
• Do not use ice packs or heat packs on the area of surgery as it can cause infection. Consult a dietician after your surgery as he can give you the best advices on your food habits. Avoid excess sodium or cut it completely, alcoholic beverage as well as saturated fats. Take plenty of green vegetables and fruits in your diet.